|Job description||Entegro are seeking an experienced Project Delivery Manager in the Telecommunications industry who will enhance our existing project team. Working from our Kilkenny office, this candidate must have a background in the telecoms industry, as you will be responsible for the management, project controls and integration of teams required to deliver our FTTH projects.|
• Develop and maintain relationships with key project stakeholders within the client’s organisation.
• Work closely with all team members so as to understand fully, the project delivery requirements and help to strategize the efficient delivery of projects.
• Be key stakeholder in continuously monitoring the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats of each project.
• Forecast, plan, track and manage the project(s), ensuring delivery is on schedule and within budget as agreed with the clients and Entegro.
• Lead an effective team, ensuring that delivery commitments are met and resource is fully utilised, and any contract demand is effectively covered.
• Work with teams to understand KPI’s and ensure that resource is fully utilised.
• Proactively work with the team and lead the resolution of any client specific delivery issues.
• Work with HSEQ and Project Teams to ensure that all Health & Safety laws & regulations are in place and adhered to on all projects.
• Work with HSEQ and Project Teams to ensure that robust quality processes are in place and adhered to on all projects.
• Ensure Client & Sub Contractors PO’s are in place to cover works scheduled.
• Manage budget, track revenue and costs and generate necessary reports. Work with Commercial Team to ensure submittals and client approvals are aligned with company requirements.
• Ensure that change management on existing projects is tracked and managed in an adequate manner.
• Ensure that Direct Labour staff and sub-contractors are aware of the contract contents and requirements prior to works commencing.
• Ensure stores management system is in place and consistently efficient.
• Work with Field Operations and Logistics Dept. to ensure that Field, fleet and logistic requirements are met and adequately managed.
• Issue scheduled reports to clients and Entegro management.
|Skills required||Key skills and experience:
• 4+ years in a similar position
• Skilled in FTTX networks
• Previous experience of managing field-based teams’ and sub-contractors.
• Flexible and adaptable to work challenges and open to learn and develop skills
• Ability to multi-task and work to a high standard
• A high standard of written and spoken English
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
• Willingness to travel as required
• Full drivers’ licence.
• Proficient in Microsoft software (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)