|Job description||Due to continuous business growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the Finance team at Entegro.
This job will be based in our Kilkenny office where we operate a hybrid working policy.
The Accounts Assistant role will be a key support to the wider Finance team and business generally. This role is a full-time requirement with competitive remuneration and benefits. Prior experience within Telecoms, Construction or Engineering is preferred with a strong compliance & reporting background.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. You will need excellent attention to detail, strong organisational and communication skills and an advanced IT capability. You will have a positive attitude to work and be solution based in your approach to any issues that may arise.
|Responsibilities||• Management of AR and AP ledgers to a high level of accuracy ensuring month end close achieved in line with business requirements. Prompt and efficient resolution of queries.|
• Full processing responsibility for AR and AP Ledgers – invoices, credits, receipts and payments.
• Timely and effective debt collection ensuring professional interaction with high profile Clients.
• Ownership of month end bank and supplier reconciliations ensuring accuracy and completeness.
• Experienced in automated and online processing across banking, revenue, HR and other systems.
• Assists with tax compliance across several jurisdictions. Prior familiarity with timely and compliant filings to Revenue & HMRC.
• Partnering with Finance colleagues to help drive efficiencies around monthly management accounts (P & L, B Sheet and Cashflow) and other monthly reports.
• Capability to interact with third party providers with confidence to support senior management.
• Support for the annual audit to ensure timely sign off.
• Experienced in IT system implementation and automation initiatives.
• Provides support with ad hoc value add initiatives.
|Skills required||We are interested to engage with candidates matching the profile below.
• 3+ years post qualification experience preferably within an international Group environment.
• High level of proficiency with Sage, IT / ERP systems and M/S Excel, Word. Ability to adapt to different financial IT systems.
• Familiarity with accurate allocation of revenues and costs by Contract.
• Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience both internally and externally.
• Accustomed to an environment meeting all regulatory and statutory obligations on time.
• Ability to communicate clearly, to be a team member.
• Highly organised, self-motivated with strong attention to detail.
|Educational requirements||• Qualified Accounting Technician or equivalent.|